Kolkata – Half day city tour
Our Half Day Kolkata City Tour is best for tourists who have little time in hand but want to explore the popular sightseeing spots of Kolkata. Keeping in mind the several requests from Guests, we have divided the Half Day Kolkata City Tour into 2 portions – Popular Kolkata Tour + Extra ONE Visitor’s Choice Spot from our list. With this, now you have more freedom to choose the spot you always wanted to see at Kolkata.
- Tour Duration: 6 hours
- Tour Plan: Popular Kolkata Tour + 1 spot of your choice
- Guide: Optional
- Tour Planning Assistance: Yes
- Vehicle: AC or Non AC
- Handouts: Yes
- Refreshments: Packed Drinking Water + Light Snacks
- Driver with phone: Yes
Half Day Tour Cost
- Tour in Non AC vehicle (1 guest): Rs.1700.
- Tour in AC vehicle (1 guest): Rs.2200.
- Every additional Guest: Rs.500.
- Children below 5 years complimentary. 5-10 years Rs.250 per child. Above 10 years full cost.
- Tour Assistant/ Guide charges: Extra
- Vehicle Parking & Toll: Inclusive
- Entry Fee, Tickets: Not included
- Drop and Visit: St. Paul’s Cathedral, Victoria Memorial Hall.
- Drive Pass: General Post Office, Shaheed Minar, Eden Gardens, Akashvaani Bhawan, Howrah Station, Writers’ Building, Governor’s House, Ghat of Ganges, High Court, Maidan, Town Hall, Fort William, Race Course, Lal Dighi.
- Drive Over: Howrah Bridge and Vidyasagar Bridge.
Remember to select the Spot from Visitor’s Choice in the below form.
Use the following form to enquire and book Kolkata HALF DAY Sightseeing Tour. We generally reply within 24 hours. If you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam/Junk box.